Seat selection at a glance
Do you want to be seated next to your travel companion? Or in your preferred seat?
– Comfort seat is the seat area between Business and Economy cabins only available on B787. This type of seat is more spacious than the economy seat on the B787, suitable for long flights.
– Upfront seats are the first 5 rows of the Economy cabin. The seat position is near the door of the aircraft, shortening the travel time when boarding and disembarking.
– Emergency exits seat are the rows of seats that are horizontal to the exit doors on the aircraft. The position of this seat depends on the configuration of each aircraft. The seat near the exit door has a large space in front, guests can stretch their legs comfortably, without being entangled in the front seats.
– Standard seats are the standard seats in Economy cabin starting from behind the front Seat row to the middle of Zone B on board and excluding the Emergency exits seat.
– Non-Chargeable Seats are standard seats in Economy in the end zone of Zone B and in Zone C, excluding Emergency Exit Seats and non-reclining seats. This is the only seat configuration that does not incur any fees during the booking process and self-check-in via web or Kiosk check-in.
You can also select your preferred seat during online check-in or request seat selection via our Customer Service hotline: +84 1900 1166
For Domestic route
|Currency||Upfront seat||Emergency exit seat||Standard seat||Comfort seat|